We will be closed for Summer Vacation July 26-31
Our staff is fully vaccinated! If you are fully vaccinated, no mask is required. We no longer require hand sanitizing when entering.
We will be taking appointments for compensated intakes on Thursday, Aug. 5th.
The Craft Box News & Happenings ~ November 2020
* We are open from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 on Saturdays.
* We may find it necessary to close the store from time to time for employee testing and store sanitizing. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the safety of our customers and staff is very important. Updates can be found on our Facebook page, website or by calling the store. A reminder, also, that if Jefferson County Schools are closed due to the weather, we are too.
* With COVID-19 cases on the rise, we remind everyone visiting our store that The Colorado Statewide Mandatory Mask Order requires all people over 10 years of age entering a business in Colorado to wear a mask. Please wear your mask properly, covering both your nose and mouth.
* We will require customers to wash their hands, use hand sanitizer or put on gloves (provided by us) when entering the store.
* To honor social distancing protocols, we limit the number of customers in the store at one time to 5. Please follow the cues provided on the floor for your safety.
* Unfortunately, due to the surge in COVID-19 cases, we have decided to cancel our annual in-house craft fair. We may try to do something similar in the spring, possibly in May.
* Holiday Closures: We will be closed Thursday, Nov. 26th for Thanksgiving, Dec. 24-27 and Dec. 31-Jan. 3.
All trims, laces and ribbons by the yard and books are 20% off this month.
We will be taking appointments for compensated drop-offs on Thursday, November 5th starting at 10:00 a.m. You MUST speak to a Craft Box staff member, please do not leave a message. If you have had previous appointments recently, we will only take 2 from the same person in a one year period to keep it fair for everyone who’d like to bring items in.
Whether you’re bringing a donation or a drop-off for compensation, please inspect your boxes for pests that may have taken up residence. If we find evidence of bugs, moths, beetles or mice, we will immediately discard the items (if donated) or put outside and ask that they be picked up (if for compensation) and we will not accept future drop-offs from that person. Thank you for your diligence and understanding.
Please, no dumping or donations left at the building after hours or without our knowledge.
We are trying a new charity project this month: Soap sacks! Here is the link with more information and patterns to make them: https://www.soapsacks.com Their vision is to inspire communities of volunteers around the world to crochet/knit, collect and donate soap sacks to their local food pantries, homeless centers, veterans clinics, social service agencies and relief efforts. We will collect the sacks through the end of November. If you’re not a knitter or crocheter but would like to help, donations of bars of soap are appreciated!
We’re located at:
6191 W. 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Our Store Hours are
The Craft Box brings new life to gently used craft items and reduces waste by encouraging creativity through the sale of craft items, promoting community, and providing support through the giving of items, time and talents.