Welcome to The Craft Box!
Where Crafting and Thrifting meet!
The Craft Box News & Happenings ~ May 2022
Shop our Spring Craft Fair through May 7th!
* Our staff will continue to wear face masks and we strongly encourage customers to do so also.
* We no longer require customers to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when entering the store, but our sanitizing station is right inside the door if you need it.
* Please continue to honor social distancing protocols. Everyone has their own level of comfort so please give people space while shopping.
* We are restricting donations at this time, please call the store before dropping off donations.
* We will slowly begin phasing out our punch card program. We will punch and honor any cards you have, but we will not be ordering more once they run out.
All Home Decorator Fabrics are 20% off!
Spring Craft Fair!! Like our holiday craft fair, we will be hosting a Spring Craft Fair from Saturday, April 30th through Saturday, May 7th. Come and shop handmade creations, there will be some great choices for Mother’s Day gifts. Support our local creators!
Monthly Tag Challenge!! Join us for a fun and inspiring challenge to make a tag every month using whatever creative method you choose. Even more fun, create a tag and bring it in by the 10th of the month to be displayed and entered into a drawing to win all the tags for that month. The criteria for May is to use flowers and the color pink. Tag size should be no larger than 3 1/2″ x 7″. Everyone who enters a tag receives a Craft Box Buck. We are looking forward to seeing your creations! Here were the tags from April. Kathy was the winner of all of the tags, congratulations!
Our return policy: Items are returnable within 30 days only if defective. Thanks for your cooperation! We are always happy to let customers try out punches or other tools before buying.
We will be taking appointments for compensated drop-offs on Friday, May 6th starting at 10:00 a.m.
You MUST speak to a Craft Box staff member, please do not leave a message. If you have had previous appointments recently, we will only take 2 from the same person in a one year period to keep it fair for everyone who’d like to bring items in. Products we buy
Whether you are bringing a donation or a drop-off for compensation, please inspect your boxes for pests that may have taken up residence. If we find evidence of bugs, moths, beetles or mice, we will immediately discard the items (if donated) or put outside and ask that they be picked up (if for compensation) and we will not accept future drop-offs from that person. Thank you for your diligence and understanding.
In 2022, we will be taking compensated intakes every other month (January, March, May, July, September and November).
Please, no dumping or donations left at the building after hours or without our knowledge. Thank you!
We’re located at:
6191 W. 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Our Store Hours are
The Craft Box brings new life to gently used craft items and reduces waste by encouraging creativity through the sale of craft items, promoting community, and providing support through the giving of items, time and talents.