Welcome to The Craft Box!
Where Crafting and Thrifting meet!
The Craft Box News & Happenings ~ May 2020
We hope this finds you safe and well. We have had lots of conflicting information on re-opening, but here is what we know:
* We will open on May 4th with curbside pickup from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
* If you know what you want from the store, you may call or email us and we will prepare your order and call you when it is ready for pickup.
* We prefer payment in check or credit/debit card at this time.
* You may order online at Craft Box Colorado and pickup curbside.
* On May 9th, we will re-open The Craft Box, with restrictions.
* The City of Wheat Ridge requires that all persons entering a business wear a mask.
* We will require customers to wash their hands, use hand sanitizer or put on gloves (provided for you) when entering the store.
* On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, we will have shopping by appointment only in 1/2 hour increments from 10:00-11:00 a.m. for senior and vulnerable customers. Please call the store to schedule your shopping time.
* To honor social distancing protocols, we will be limiting the number of customers in the store at one time and providing cues on the floor for your safety..
We will be taking appointments for compensated drop-offs on Wednesday, May 6th starting at 10:00 a.m. We are looking for specific items this month: yarn, quilting fabric and stained glass. You MUST speak to a Craft Box staff member, please do not leave a message. If you have had previous appointments recently, we will only take 2 from the same person in a one year period to keep it fair for everyone who’d like to bring items in.
Whether you are bringing a donation or a drop-off for compensation, please inspect your boxes for pests that may have taken up residence. If we find evidence of bugs, moths, beetles or mice, we will immediately discard the items (if donated) or put outside and ask that they be picked up (if for compensation) and we will not accept future drop-offs from that person. Thank you for your diligence and understanding.
Please, no dumping or donations left at the building after hours or without our knowledge. Thank you!
It looks like cloth face masks are going to be with us for some time. There are many patterns out there, here are a few to get you started:
When we re-open on May 9th, we will have mask kits and also finished masks for sale.
We will let you know when our classroom will be available for rental again.
We’re located at:
6191 W. 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Our Store Hours are
The Craft Box brings new life to gently used craft items and reduces waste by encouraging creativity through the sale of craft items, promoting community, and providing support through the giving of items, time and talents.