Welcome to The Craft Box!
We encourage but don't require face masks.
We will be closing at 4:00 on Thursday, March 16
The Craft Box News & Happenings ~ March 2023
* Our staff will continue to wear face masks and we strongly encourage customers to do so also.
* We no longer require customers to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when entering the store, but our sanitizing station is right inside the door if you need it.
* Please continue to honor social distancing protocols. Everyone has their own level of comfort so please give people space while shopping.
* We are restricting donations at this time, please call the store before dropping off donations.
* We will slowly begin phasing out our punch card program. We will punch and honor any cards you have, but we will not be ordering more once they run out.
* A reminder that we will be closed when Jefferson County Schools are closed due to weather. If unsure, please call the store before venturing out
In March, all Fabric on bolts and Ribbon will be 20% off!
With the passage of the Plastic Pollution Reduction Act (HB 21-1162), Colorado retailers are required to charge $.10 for paper or plastic checkout bags. Although The Craft Box is exempt as a small retail business, we are opting to participate in the program. Part of our mission is to reuse and recycle and we support the efforts to reduce plastic in our environment. Please bring your reusable bags with you when you shop.
March is a no-take month for us, so that we can get caught up with pricing and getting items out. We will be taking appointments again on Wednesday, April 5th starting at 10:00 a.m.
Products we buy.
Whether you are bringing a donation or a drop-off for compensation, please inspect your boxes for pests that may have taken up residence. If we find evidence of bugs, moths, beetles or mice, we will immediately discard the items (if donated) or put outside and ask that they be picked up (if for compensation) and we will not accept future drop-offs from that person. Thank you for your diligence and understanding.
Please, no dumping or donations left at the building after hours or without our knowledge. Thank you!
The Quilts of Valor ladies will be here on National Quilt Day, Saturday, March 18th from 10:00-1:00 working on baby quilts for local charities. Come by and lend a helping hand by sorting, cutting or sewing! Please call the store to reserve your space.
With the efforts to reduce the use of plastic merchandise bags, there is a great need for reusable grocery bags at area food pantries. We have plenty of patterns and kits made up if you have a little time to sew some up!
Please email us at if you know of any charities that we could support with hand made items or craft supplies.
Our ongoing charity this year is bags for assault victims through Assistance League of Denver. They do have strict guidelines from the hospitals who hand out the bags, they must measure 10″ x 14″ finished size, be lined and close with a drawstring, zipper or tie closure on the short side. We have a simple pattern printed out here at the store if you need one.
Introduction to Marbling: Saturday, March 4th Noon-2:00 p.m.
We’re located at:
6191 W. 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Our Store Hours are
The Craft Box brings new life to gently used craft items and reduces waste by encouraging creativity through the sale of craft items, promoting community, and providing support through the giving of items, time and talents.