We will be closed for Summer Vacation July 26-31
Our staff is fully vaccinated! If you are fully vaccinated, no mask is required. We no longer require hand sanitizing when entering.
We will be taking appointments for compensated intakes on Thursday, Aug. 5th.
The Craft Box News & Happenings ~ September 2019
Thank you, our Dear Customers and Friends, we are grateful for your support during this unprecedented time. We are open and here for your crafting needs.
* We are open from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 on Saturdays.
* On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, we have shopping by appointment only in 1/2 hour increments from 10:00-11:00 a.m. for senior and vulnerable customers. Please call the store to schedule your shopping time.
* You may still order online at Craft Box Colorado and pickup curbside.
* We are limiting the amount of elastic and interfacing you can purchase so that everyone has a chance to get some. Both items are still in short supply.
* Although the City of Wheat Ridge requirement for face masks has expired, we will still require all persons entering The Craft Box to wear a mask until further notice.
* We will require customers to wash their hands, use hand sanitizer or put on gloves (provided for you) when entering the store.
* To honor social distancing protocols, we limit the number of customers in the store at one time to 5. Please follow the cues provided on the floor for your safety.
We will be closed June 29th-July4th.
June is a no-take month for us, so that we can get caught up with pricing and getting items out. Please look for the date to call for an appointment in our July newsletter. We have recently updated the list of items that we will not pay for on our website, check it out here: Products we buy
Whether you are bringing a donation or a drop-off for compensation, please inspect your boxes for pests that may have taken up residence. If we find evidence of bugs, moths, beetles or mice, we will immediately discard the items (if donated) or put outside and ask that they be picked up (if for compensation) and we will not accept future drop-offs from that person. Thank you for your diligence and understanding.
Please, no dumping or donations left at the building after hours or without our knowledge. Thank you!
We have been asked by The Visiting Nurse Association to make walker bags, catheter bag covers and lap blankets for their clients. We definitely have fabric here at The Craft Box, we just need some volunteers and possibly ideas for patterns. If you have a pattern for walker bags and catheter bag covers that is tried and true, please let us know. If you need fabric to make them, let us know also and we will provide it. At this time, we can’t have a work day here in the classroom but would be happy to provide materials for people to sew at home.
Our friends at Christian Action Guild are in desperate need of non-perishable food items. We will collect food here through Saturday, June 13th. Canned beans, soups, vegetables and fruit are always needed, as is pasta, rice, crackers and peanut butter. Thank you for your generosity!
We’re located at:
6191 W. 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Our Store Hours are
The Craft Box brings new life to gently used craft items and reduces waste by encouraging creativity through the sale of craft items, promoting community, and providing support through the giving of items, time and talents.