Welcome to The Craft Box!
With the rise in COVID-19 cases, we are once again requiring shoppers to wear masks. We no longer require hand sanitizing when entering.
We will be taking appointments for compensated intakes on Friday, Oct. 8th.
The Craft Box News & Happenings ~ February 2021
February is a great month to shower love on friends and family! For crafters, this means creating a handmade card, a quilted mug rug or a wall hanging, or a knitted hat or a crocheted scarf. Let them know they are loved and appreciated! We love our customers, so we will be having a month long customer appreciation sale, see the details below.
* We are open from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 on Saturdays.
* We may find it necessary to close the store from time to time for employee testing and store sanitizing. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the safety of our customers and staff is very important. Updates can be found on our Facebook page, website or by calling the store. A reminder, also, that if Jefferson County Schools are closed due to the weather, we are too.
* With COVID-19 cases on the rise, we remind everyone visiting our store that The Colorado Statewide Mandatory Mask Order requires all people entering a business in Colorado to wear a mask (children under 2 years are exempt). Please wear your mask properly, covering both your nose and mouth.
* We will require customers to wash their hands, use hand sanitizer or put on gloves (provided by us) when entering the store.
* To honor social distancing protocols, we limit the number of customers in the store at one time to 5. It is helpful if non-shoppers can make room for paying customers by waiting outside if we are at capacity, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please follow the cues provided on the floor for your safety.
Customer Appreciation Sale!!!
Every week in February, we will feature certain new items at 20% off (quantities are limited).
Week One February 1-6: Tombow and Art Glitter glues, Tombow tape runners and refills, ATG, Scor and foam tape.
Week Two February 8-13: Moda Bella Solids and QT Rapture fabrics.
Week Three February 15-20: Schmetz sewing machine needles and Dual Duty, Mettler Silk Finish and King Tut quilting threads.
Week Four February 22-27: Hobbs Heirloom and Warm & Natural batting, pillow forms and Polyfil.
We will be taking appointments for compensated drop-offs on Thursday, February 4th starting at 10:00 a.m. You MUST speak to a Craft Box staff member, please do not leave a message. If you have had previous appointments recently, we will only take 2 from the same person in a one year period to keep it fair for everyone who’d like to bring items in. Products we buy
Whether you are bringing a donation or a drop-off for compensation, please inspect your boxes for pests that may have taken up residence. If we find evidence of bugs, moths, beetles or mice, we will immediately discard the items (if donated) or put outside and ask that they be picked up (if for compensation) and we will not accept future drop-offs from that person. Thank you for your diligence and understanding.
Please, no dumping or donations left at the building after hours or without our knowledge. Thank you!
Who doesn’t like new socks and underwear? Thanks to all who donated to our collection for the Denver Rescue Mission. You are the best!
We know that there are many pet lovers in our customer base. In February, we will be collecting pet food for Colorado Pet Pantry. We know how important pets are in our lives, and in these trying times some families are having to give up their pets due to limited resources. Colorado Pet Pantry has a goal of ensuring that all families in a neighborhood have the resources to consistently feed their pets, keeping them out of shelters. Please bring donations in by February 27th.
We’re located at:
6191 W. 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Our Store Hours are
The Craft Box brings new life to gently used craft items and reduces waste by encouraging creativity through the sale of craft items, promoting community, and providing support through the giving of items, time and talents.