“Knitting 102” #0219-03
This class is a follow-up to “Knitting 101”. Prerequisite for this class is “Knitting 101”, or a general beginning knowledge of knitting.
You learned how to knit, now let’s begin your first project! This class will give you the support to read and understand your first pattern. You will leave with the knowledge of:
- A washcloth
- Multiple patterns to choose from
- Cast on, Knit, Purl, Cast off
- Additional resources
Cost is $20, and supplies are not included. Please refer to the materials list below.
Instructor: Elyse Sundita
Minimum 2 students, maximum 10 students. If the minimum number of students are not registered 48 hours prior to class, the class will be cancelled and a refund issued. Online ticket sales will end 48 hours prior to event. If ticket sales have ended, you may call the store to inquire about availability. Ages 10 and up.
#Knitting #Yarn #FiberArts #Crafts #DIY #WheatRidge #Classes #BeginnerFriendly
- One pair of size 7 short knitting needles
- One ball/skein of light colored yarn (worsted or heavy worsted yarn in cotton, bamboo, or cotton/bamboo blend)
- Free Pattern from Tricksy: https://www.tricksyknitter.com/free-knitting-pattern-washcloth-quartet/ Bring pattern to class!
- Ready to learn attitude!
Class supplies purchased at The Craft Box will receive a 20% discount. Discount applies ONLY to items listed on this supply list. To receive discount, please present this supply list to cashier when purchasing your class supplies.